Agile & DevOps – An Overview
“Agile & DevOps Overview” is a 2-day comprehensive training course to guide you in the practical application of the latest principles and best practices in Agile & DevOps practices.
The course is designed to set a strong foundation starting with a deep dive into Agile methodologies along with an overview of frameworks for scaling Agile. We will focus on a tools agnostic approach to help the participants fully understand the DevOps concept, culture, and benefits of its application in any enterprise today.
You will also get hands-on experience in configuration management, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and continuous delivery using popular tools and technologies such as Jira, GitHub, Maven, Selenium, JUnit, Jenkins, Docker, Chef, and others.
This program has been developed by professional trainers and practicing industry professionals at Nisum and the course offers 16 SEU (Scrum Educational Units) credits approved by the Scrum Alliance.
Get started on your path today! Learn and apply the Agile and DevOps Practices, tools, and technologies that are revolutionizing the way software applications are deployed.
Who Should Take This Course?
The course is primarily a technical 2-day program suitable for people who like to learn by implementing concrete working examples and experience industry best practices. The course is aimed at:
- Program Managers, IT Project Managers who wish to take on larger responsibilities and understand how the infrastructure that builds today’s enterprises works
- Software Developers, Tech Leads, Architects, and Development Managers looking to embrace and implement Agile and DevOps practices
- Technical testers working with test automation and seeking comprehension of the big picture
- Operations Support, Release Engineers, and Deployment Engineers who would like to ease up their jobs with comprehension and adaption of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in their workplace
- Agile Practitioners, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Technology Consultants leading agile transformations
- Interest in learning and experiencing Agile & DevOps practices
- Basic knowledge and/or previous experience coding will be beneficial
Click here to purchase your seat!